The Mountain Loop exPRESS LLC is the exclusive and final authority on decisions to publish any content. The Mountain Loop exPRESS is under no legal or moral obligation to accept or publish unsolicited articles or advertising containing false, misleading and/or defamatory statements. Determining the paper's editorial content and deciding what stories to print and ads to accept is solely the province of the editorial staff. Mountain Loop exPRESS LLC will not knowingly accept advertisements that are illegal, misleading or fraudulent.
Any content you submit to Mountain Loop exPRESS LLC ("the exPRESS"), including stories, information, blog or message board postings, photos, videos, music, recipes and any other content and materials ("User Content"), is subject to these Submission Guidelines. You agree to these Submission Guidelines by submitting any User Content.
Note that the exPRESS usually does not pre-screen your User Content. However, the exPRESS has the unfettered right (but not the obligation), in its sole discretion, to modify, edit, republish, resell, refuse, move, or remove any User Content. The exPRESS might or might not post your User Content, and it has no obligation to do so. Also, the exPRESS may discard or destroy User Content whenever it chooses and without any notice or liability to you. You agree that the exPRESS may edit, publish, transmit, display and otherwise exploit your User Content in any manner and in any media whatsoever.
With regard to your User Content, you agree that:
- Your User Content is written, designed, captured or otherwise created exclusively by you and was not copied from another source; OR, all individuals that created or contributed in any way to your User Content have granted you permission to submit your User Content, with full knowledge that the exPRESS may exploit it in any manner whatsoever; AND you have obtained all necessary consents and releases from individuals (or the legal guardians of such individuals) depicted in your User Content for you to submit your User Content, with full knowledge that The exPRESS may exploit it in any manner whatsoever.
- Your User Content does not threaten, harass, intimidate, abuse others or use language that is intended to insult others. You may not make any negative comments that are connected to race or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion or physical handicap.
- Your User Content does not contain profane, obscene, sexual or other inappropriate language.
- You do not make false statements in your User Content or in connection with any submission to the exPRESS. Don't lie or embellish the truth. Don't defame, libel or disparage anyone. And always be truthful about yourself. Don't pretend to be another person and don't access or submit User Content through anyone else's account and don't allow others to submit User Content through your account.
- When you reveal information about yourself, such as in blog and message board postings and any photographs or videos you submit, the public will actually see it. Assume the entire world is watching. Don't submit any User Content you don't want anyone and everyone to see.
- You do not and will not disclose personal information about other people in your User Content. Thus, your User Content may not reveal another person's address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number or any information that could be used to track, contact or impersonate that individual or that is personal in nature. Do not ask others to reveal such information about themselves.
- Your User Content does not and will not encourage violence, instigate violence or describe how to perform a violent act.
- Your User Content does not and will not promote illegal activity. Don't discuss or encourage anything illegal.
- Your User Content does not and will not solicit gambling and you may not use your User Content to gamble or engage in any gambling activity.
- Your User Content does not and will not advertise, promote or offer to trade any products, goods or services except in the Classified Ads section when available. Do not use the exPRESS' web sites to raise money for you, your family members, your friends or anyone else.
- Your User Content does not and will not contain viruses, Trojan horses or other materials that modify, impair, disrupt, alter or interfere with the operation or maintenance of a The exPRESS web site. Do not upload materials that collect or transmit information, including, spyware, passive collection mechanisms, cookies or other similar devices. Do not launch any automated system, including any spider, robot, scraper or offline reader.
- You will not circumvent, disable, violate or otherwise interfere with web site security, the procedures for sending User Content, or other limitations on access to or use of the exPRESS web site.